ALL NRG provide a large number of inspection services to the on- and offshore wind industry. Most problems go undetected until an operating failure occurs. Usually failures do extensive damage, causes interruption of operation schedules, and leads to expensive downtime where your turbine is not operating.
ALL NRG can support you in finding potential problems before they are ever realized. If done periodically, these inspections can save maintenance cost and prevent unexpected downtime.
Our inspection specialists are equipped with the latest methods and technologies to give a full documented report of findings, stating a clear overview of the current turbine status. Furthermore, the report includes a suggested list of actions to prevent further wear or damage on your asset.
The scalable inspection solutions can be tailor-made to individual customer needs, extending from a single specific inspection to complete inspection packages like TOC, EOW, LTE, OMS and Due Diligence.
Inspections could be performed either on a single turbine or an entire wind farm.
ALL NRG inspection services extend to:
- Drone inspection
- Visual inspection
- Thermographic inspection
- Gearbox inspection by Videoscope
- Main Bearing inspection by Videoscope
- Blade pitch bearing inspection by Videoscope
- Blade ultrasound inspection
- Blade internal visual inspection
- Blade external inspection by telephoto
- Blade external inspection by Rope Scooter
- Oil analysis according to ISO 4406
- Grease analysis with particle microscopy
- Generator Alignment Inspection
- Generator insulation testing
- Tower verticality testing
- Vibration Monitoring test according to VDI 3834
- Resistant testing of grounding system for lightning protection
- Testing of surface protection thickness on steel structures
- Scada rewiev of alarms and performance parameters
- Ultra sound scanning of mainframe
- Ultra sound inspection of blade root inserts
- 3rd party independent
- Turbine inspection experts with extensive track record
- Industry leading methods and technologies
- Flexible solutions tailored to suit clients need
- Clear overview of asset status
- Visual written report with pictures and recommendations
- List of recommendations on corrective actions