Offshore installation is one of the most important core competences within ALL NRG. Our experiences in offshore installation include electrical and mechanical installation of all major turbine models and the various foundation systems. We provide customer support within offshore installation in all configurations, including individual offshore technicians, teams working under customer site management and full turnkey operations.
ALL NRG is constantly involved in large installation projects throughout Europe and in the rest of the world. And we always work closely with leading wind turbine manufacturers.
Our highly qualified team has extensive experience within installation of foundations, transition pieces, towers, nacelles and blades. Their knowledge is invaluable to our customers.
- Installation of transformers, switchgear
- Hang-off and Termination
- Cable Work and Testing
- David cranes, foghorns, aviation lights and lifts
- Transition pieces
- Cable Pull-in
- Service platforms
- Extensive knowhow from previous projects
- Close working relationship with leading turbine manufactures
- Experienced teams of technicians
- Flexible and cost efficiently, quickly adjusting to customer needs
- Technicians hold all certifications and courses according to customer rules
- Individual competent installation technicians or a complete team setup
- Extensive track record of international projects