Efficient Preliminary Work at the Docks
A large part of the assembly work can be handled onshore. The advantage of this is to simplify and shorten the installation work offshore and reduce the total costs of the offshore installation.
ALL NRG offers to be responsible for the preassembly of cables, switchgear, transformers, towers and nacelles before shipment. Naturally, we also make certain that the team of electricians and technicians has the required skills and certificates, and we ensure a smooth and well-documented process from the receiving of components over assembly, handling and load-out prior to offshore installation.
We have carried out large pre-assembly jobs at several sites in Europe for many years and our highly qualified team has extensive experience.
- Teams of technicians tailored according to customer demands
- Flexible and cost efficiently
- Technicians hold all certifications and courses according to customer rules
- Experienced teams with long proven track record
- Pre-assembly in time and on budget
- One supplier for the complete setup – lowering the price of pre-assembly