Cost-Effective Rope Access Teams
ALL NRG delivers competent people in the field of rope access for the oil & gas industry - offshore as well as onshore. We employ practical rope work to allow workers to access difficult-to-reach locations without scaffolding, cradles or mobile-elevated work platforms – a technique initially used in climbing and caving. Our rope access technicians are highly professional experts who live and breathe for the life on a line.
Rope access is a cost-effective way to create working areas at high elevations and on places that are difficult to access. With a database of more than 50 well-educated potential candidates, ALL NRG is always prepared to meet our customer demands and wishes.
Experience and knowhow
ALL NRG employs some of the most experienced rope access technicians in the IRATA - several with more than 20 years of experience and comprehensive knowledge of rope access techniques.
ALL NRG COMPLETES ROPE ACCESS JOBS, SUCH AS:
- Painting tasks
- Electricity and cable work
- Crane inspections
- Bridge inspections
- Window and facade cleaning
- Rescue and evacuation
- Phone and electricity masts
- Security supervisors
Why Choose ALL NRG ?
- Cost-effective solutions
- Large pool of experienced IRATA technicians
- Skilled craftsmen solving difficult-to-reach assignments
- Flexible resources adjusting to customer demands
- Short response time when needed
- High focus on health and safety
- 24-7 back office suport