Securing a strong HSQ-E focus as well as reducing costs and resources for our customers, we not only supply, but also perform continuously inspections and certifications of the PPE needed on the local site. ALL NRG have been acknowledged for the capability in management of PPE. We always carry out the inspection according to instructions, with clear marking and certification.
We offer full management of PPE from purchase and individual registration to inspection and re-certification. Our equipment specialists can develop a specific inspection setup, designed for your company, ensuring that all PPE kits are inspected and documented as required by the safety standards.
UNIQUE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM
The documentation system issues each piece of PPE a unique, trackable identification code. Each PPE kit can be allocated to a specific employee. By allocating PPE kits to specific individuals, it can easily be identified and recalled with minimum time loss. Major players in the wind industry use our expertise daily to ensure that their PPE is always inspected and ready for use. Inspection can be performed either at customer sites by agreement or on our premises.
Regardless if you return the PPE equipment to us for inspection or if one of our PPE Inspectors visit you at site, our focus is always on securing the international health and safety standards.
EXAMPLES OF PPE:
- Fall-arrest and adjustable positioning lanyards
- Full-body harness
- Vertical fall arresters
- Life jackets
- Personal Locator Beacons (PLB)
- Survival suits
- Vest, helmet, head torch, safety glasses
- High-vis work wear and safety footwear
- Customer specific requirements upon request
- Certified competence training of PPE Manager and Inspectors
- Deep insight into the wind power industry and the HSQ-E related matters
- Hands on experience and process comprehension
- Visibility and safety
- Inspection can be performed either at customer sites by agreement or on our premises
- Your wish is our demand – we supply according to your specific needs